Many people in our world are missing most if not all of their teeth. It’s not uncommon at all to experience significant tooth loss in life. But that doesn’t negate how stressful or even painful that kind of loss can be.
Not only can tooth loss make it hard to eat and communicate easily, but it can also affect your self-esteem. And missing most or all of your teeth puts your smile and overall oral health at risk as well.
A Great Solution for Tooth Loss
Dealing with significant tooth loss can be a very difficult, uncomfortable experience. If you or a friend or loved one struggles to enjoy day-to-day life because of a lack of healthy teeth, we can give your smile the rebirth you’ve been hoping for. Through our use of dentures, you can have your smile transformed and be back on track to good oral health.
Dentures are a type of dental prosthetic device. They are constructed to replace missing teeth and are supported by the surrounding soft and hard tissues of the mouth. Dentures are a great restorative option for patients who are dealing with the loss of most or all of their teeth.
The Transformation Process
At Weinberg Dentistry, we give our patients the full experience when it comes to dentures. While every denture provides the basic function of teeth replacement, Dr. Weinberg goes above and beyond by using permanent dentures.
If you’re interested in a brand new, long-lasting smile, give us a call and we’ll get you started with an exam and consultation. Once we determine what kind of makeover your smile needs, we can proceed with the implant denture process:
- Sedation: To keep you comfortable, we will use sedation dentistry medications that will allow us to place the implants without causing you any pain.
- Placement: We will place the implants with advanced dental tools and technology. We have incredibly accurate machines that will tell us where to place the implants.
- Healing: You will take some time to heal from the surgery. We’ll make sure you have all the information you need to take good care of your implants until your next visit.
- Restoration: Once the implants have properly bonded with your jawbone, we can place the restorations. In this case, dentures! We will clip them right on top of the implants.
- Living! You can now live a better life with a mouth full of strong, working teeth that will last for many years.
Why Invest in a Brand New Smile?
Permanent dentures, or implant-supported dentures, are a stronger, sturdier, and healthier option than traditional dentures. When you get your permanent dentures from Weinberg Dentistry, you can enjoy the following transformative benefits:
- Stunning Smile: We know that one of the hardest parts about tooth loss is watching people grimace when they see your gapped teeth. Permanent dentures will give you a beautiful smile that you and your friends will love for years.
- Restored Oral Health: Implant dentures do more than just replace teeth, they fill in the holes in your gums. This keeps bacteria from entering those holes and protects your mouth from infection.
- Youthful Appearance: There’s more than one reason tooth loss is associated with age. Losing teeth gives a person’s face and jaw a shriveled look. Our permanent dentures will not only fill out your cheeks but strengthen and support your jaw as well.
- Improved Diet: Missing teeth means you can’t necessarily eat all the foods you need or want to. Permanent dentures are inserted securely into the jaw so they can help you eat all kinds of crunchy and chewy foods you’ve been avoiding.
Enjoy the Benefits of Dentures With Weinberg Dentistry
Discover how we can transform your smile and overall oral health standing today when you contact us to learn more about dentures. We are here to answer your questions and get you in for a consultation. Our team is all about providing you with the quality dental care you deserve. Learn more today!